Albendazole Oral Suspension, Each millimeter of suspension contains 25mg
For treatment and prevention of infestations with helminthes susceptible to albendazole in sheep, goats and cattle.
A total spectrum anthelmintic for the treatment and control of all stages of G. L. Roundworms, lungworms, tapeworms(head and segment) and flukes in animals.
1) Meat: 15 days before slaughter
2) Milk: 5 days before consumption
1) For treatment gastro intestinal worms, lung worms, tape worms
2) Sheep and goat: 6ml each 30kg body weight
3) Cattle: 30ml each 100kg body weight
4) For treatment liver flukes
5) Sheep and goat: 9ml each 30kg body weight
6) Cattle: 60ml each 100kg body weight