Reference FOB Price ：
Vitamin b Complex Veterinary Powder For Cattle And Other Kinds Of Animal
Descriptions of Yeast Vitamin B Complex Powder or Flakes:
— vitamin B complex flake is produced by fermentation; during fermentation, a primary grown, high protein, pure culture yeast whose growth is under aseptic, aerobic conditions is produced.
— Note that the temperature, pH, and growth are closely regulated during fermentation. The resulting product, or yeast cream, is held in refrigerated storage to maintain cell viability; and the natural B vitamin levels are enriched with a specified vitamin pack.
— Prior to drum drying the chilled yeast cream is pasteurized through a high temperature sterilization system to assure that it meets or exceeds established human food grade.
Functions of Vitamin B Complex Flakes or Powder:
1. It can provide plenty of vitamin B, protein, minerals and fiber which are necessary for people’s health;
2. The yeast vitamin B complex flakes or powder is rich in selenium, iron, zinc, yeast glucan which can fortify your immune system;
3. It can improve the function of intestines;
Features of Vitamin B Complex Powder or Flakes:
1. Natural: natural yeast is adopted as the raw material;
2. Nutrient: Plenty of vitamin B and protein can be provided;
Applications of Vitamin B Complex Powder or Flakes:
Our yeast vitamin B complex powder or flakes as well as other Angel nutritional yeast products, can all be adopted as the raw material of various kinds of foods or functional foods.
Specifications of Yeast Vitamin B Complex Flakes or Powder:
4 – 7%
Total plate count
The combination of vitamin B complex powder/flakes and one or more of the following Products can be used as the raw material of healthy foods with specific functions, for example:
1. Its combination with chromium-enriched yeast: a good material for developing healthy foods which used for nutritional intervention on obesity;
2. Its combination with yeast beta glucan and zinc-enriched yeast: a good material for developing healthy foods which used for nutritional intervention on people’s sub-health state;