Levamisole Hydrochloride Injectio (Veterinary Use Only)
Each ml contains:
Levamisole Hydrochloride …………………50mg
Colorless transparent liquid.
1. Used in the treatment of gastrointestinal nematodes and lung nematodes in cattle, sheep, pigs, dogs, cats and birds and treatment of canine heartworm and porcine kidney worm infections.
2. It can be used in the adjuvant treatment of immunocompromised animals.
3. It can also improve the immune effect of the vaccine.
Dosage and Administration
Intramuscular injection: one dose, each 1kg body weight:
Cattle, sheep and pigs: 0.15ml
Dogs and cats: 0.2ml
Overdoses can cause colic, coughing, excessive salivation, excitation, hyperpnoea, lachrymation, spasms, sweating and vomiting.
1. Lactation animals are forbidden.
2. Intravenous injection is prohibited.
3. Horses and camels are more sensitive. Horses should be used cautiously and camels should be banned.
4. Animals suffering from excessive fatigue or severe liver or kidney injury should be used with caution. Bovine vaccination, horn removal or castration can cause stress response. Caution or delayed use is preferable.
Cattle: 14 days.
Pigs, sheep and poultry: 28 days.
Sealed and stored in a dry and cool place.