— vitamin B complex flake is produced by fermentation; during fermentation, a primary grown, high protein, pure culture yeast whose growth is under aseptic, aerobic conditions is produced.
— Note that the temperature, pH, and growth are closely regulated during fermentation. The resulting product, or yeast cream, is held in refrigerated storage to maintain cell viability; and the natural B vitamin levels are enriched with a specified vitamin pack.
— Prior to drum drying the chilled yeast cream is pasteurized through a high temperature sterilization system to assure that it meets or exceeds established human food grade.
Functions of Vitamin B Complex Flakes or Powder:
1. It can provide plenty of vitamin B, protein, minerals and fiber which are necessary for people’s health;
2. The yeast vitamin B complex flakes or powder is rich in selenium, iron, zinc, yeast glucan which can fortify your immune system;
3. It can improve the function of intestines;
Features of Vitamin B Complex Powder or Flakes:
1. Natural: natural yeast is adopted as the raw material;
2. Nutrient: Plenty of vitamin B and protein can be provided;
Applications of Vitamin B Complex Powder or Flakes:
Our yeast vitamin B complex powder or flakes as well as other Angel nutritional yeast products, can all be adopted as the raw material of various kinds of foods or functional foods.