Why is it more and more difficult to raise pigs now? Is the resistance of the pig herd reduced, or the level of feeding management reduced? In fact, the sub-health status of pig herds is often ignored. What are the manifestations of sub-health of pig herds?
10 manifestations of sub-health of pig her
- Coat: rough and disordered coat, pale skin. The lung is responsible for fur, respiratory diseases are common, and mucosal immunity is low.
- Back: Rust bleeding, heart controlling blood, liver storing blood, spleen controlling blood, sow’s lethargy, liver damage, loss of appetite.
- Eyes: There are many lacrimal spots. The liver opens the eyes. The liver is the largest detoxifying organ of pigs.
- Toe and hoof: hoof crack, hoof damage, erosion, etc. The hoof is the rest of the bone, and the kidney is the main bone.
- Neck: cyst, eye bleeding after injection, and the wound does not heal for a long time.
- Perinatal problems: lack of food before and after childbirth, constipation, insufficient labor force during delivery, long duration of postpartum lochia, stillbirth and weak baby.
- During lactation, sow has no milk and little milk, milk is thin, and mastitis. Pregnancy, miscarriage, premature delivery, etc.
- No estrus, no obvious estrus symptoms, infertility rate, etc.
- The piglets have fever, diarrhea and emaciation during the lactation period (mostly caused by the virus in the sow).
- The overall development of the pig herd is irregular, the size is uneven, the individual development is uneven, and individual pigs are thin.